Why do you need a Great Northern® Hot Tub?
The Bottom Line-By buying a Great Northern® Hot Tub, you integrate tradition and beauty with cost saving modern technology. Compare our hot tubs with any of our competitors and we are certain that you will immediately recognize the superior construction and attention to detail that have kept us in business for more than forty years. We are proud of our product and would love to share it with you.
- Versatility in Personalization- Great Northern® Hot Tubs was designed with the user in mind. You build the tub to suit you and your family’s needs. Family members can have a large height range. With our adjustable benches, you can accommodate every member of the family and everyone, no matter how short or tall, gets water over their shoulders. You can also place the jets where you need them most. Custom build your own personal hydrotherapy spot in your tub!
- Did You Know?- Great Northern® Hot Tubs come with a Poly-Tex liner which makes the hot tub easier to clean and helps protect against hot tub folliculitis, a mild rash that is more common in traditional wooden hot tubs without liners.
- Save Energy Costs-We put a layer of flexible foam insulation between the liner and the wooden shell of our hot tubs. This added insulation helps keep the heat in the hot tub and the cash in your wallet! Couple that with one of our Roll-Up Covers®, and the savings continue to grow.
- Stress Relief- Soak away the aches and pains of everyday life. Use your hot tub as a retreat where you can go to not have to think about the outside world. You will feel more relaxed and sleep more soundly.
- Tradition-Soaking in a hot tub is a tradition that goes back over 4000 years. The Ancient Egyptians were known to take the occasional soak. Greeks and Romans made hot tubbing a social event by building elaborate structures to house their swimming pool size hot tubs. Tourists visit the remnants of these structures every day. Today's concept of a freestanding hot tub was influenced by the centuries-old Japanese Ofuro.
- It's a Family Affair-Kids love hot tubs. Teens love hot tubs even more! What better way to spend quality time with your family than to enjoy a nice relaxing dip in the hot tub. You can't argue when you feel this good.
- Social Dipping-Remind your friends to bring their suits when they come over for dinner. You'll be the envy of everyone on your block!
- Privacy-Sure, going to a public spa is nice, but you can't have a relaxing evening alone or a romantic evening with someone else unless you have a Great Northern® Hot Tub at home for your own personal use.
- Hydrotherapy-Soaking in hot water relaxes muscle aches, helps with digestion, stimulates the immune system, improves circulation and just plain makes you feel better. While being submerged in water, your body is not as affected by gravity so your joints and other supporting body parts can take a break. Hydrotherapy is one of the safest ways to treat many common ailments.